The gorgeous Roxburgh slipper bath features ample proportions, larger than a traditional Victorian slipper for added comfort. The smooth lines, rolled lip and choice of lion’s paw and modern bath feet in various finishes offers the ultimate showpiece for any traditional bathroom.
With one end slightly higher than the other and Lion’s Paw feet the Roxburgh Bath is definitely it’s own creature. Designed for ultimate comfort at the perfect length of 1710mm this luxurious bath will have you relaxed from the moment you get in. With a large range of feet colours to suit the fixtures in your home. The Roxburgh can be painted at any time throughout its life to match a feature wall or current trend.
25 Year Guarantee
Victoria + Albert QUARRYCAST®
A naturally superior bath: It may sound obvious, but not all baths are created equally. At Victoria and Albert we are passionate about our unique QUARRYCAST® material. QUARRYCAST® is made from finely ground Volcanic Limestone™ mixed with resin. As the stone-rich alternative to both cast iron and acrylic, QUARRYCAST® is hand finished and cast as a single piece.
Our unique material is packed with naturally desirable properties:
- Warm – Due to the quality of the QUARRYCAST® material, it has high insulation properties and is warm to the touch.
- Beautiful – The Volcanic Limestone™ mineral delivers a naturally white, gloss finish, offering excellent stain resistance.
- Strong – Our raw material has special needle-like particles formed by the rock undergoing superheating. When mixed with resin, these bond together to create an incredibly strong web. As well as being naturally white and naturally harder than acrylic, this makes QUARRYCAST® incredibly strong and ensures no creaking or flexing of our baths.
- Renewable – Easy clean surface – as the material is solid and consistent all the way through, internal scratches simply polish out.
- Practical – Drillable for unique tapware installation.
- Unique – Hand finished semi-gloss interior — exterior can be painted or personalised after purchase.
- Lasting – 25 year consumer guarantee
What is Volcanic Limestone™
Volcanic Limestone™ is Victoria + Albert’s proprietary name for the very special white rock that is perfect for making bathroom products. This is formed when the elemental forces associated with liquid magma acts upon surrounding soft, chalky limestone. The immense heat and pressure from the magma transforms the neighbouring rock into a new material made up of incredibly hard strands.
Victoria + Albert blends milled Volcanic Limestone™ with high quality resin to bind these strands into a complex 3D matrix. The finished result is QUARRYCAST® – a world class composite with an exceptional strength to
Learn more about its unique properties here.