Our Tuscany marble mosaic tile is a popular solution for upmarket residential or commercial projects. Marble naturally translates into elegance and with various designs to choose from, it offers endless options to perfectly work towards the desired look.
There is nothing like natural stones to bring that authenticity of style in your home. Whether it’s in tile format or beautiful mosaics, natural stones add class and elegance to any space in your home
Stoneworld will only warrant and limit to replace with a comparable product, any product which fails to meet current Australian Standards requirements. It is Stoneworld’s policy not to accept any claims for reimbursement, replacement or repair after the tiles have been laid, if that claim relates to tile defects such as: size, shade and nish variation, or any fault which should have been checked prior to these tiles being installed. It is industry expectation that the tiler, builder or home owner is responsible for checking these tiles before laying them. Any concern or noticeable fault should be reported straight away and no installation work to be commenced.
Please Note: The Australian Standards state that a minimum of 95% of these tiles shall be free from visible defects that would impair the appearance of a major area of the tiles (5% of the tiles may possibly have defects and this is allowable).
It is the responsibility of both the retailer & the end user on receipt of delivery & prior to installation to:
• Check that the correct tiles and Quantity have been delivered.
• Check that the batch is of consistent size, tonality/shade
• Make sure enough tiles of the same batch are available to complete the required area
• If not, order more of the same batch (Tonality/Shade and Size) prior to commencing laying
• Inspect tiles for possible defects
• Choose tiles from several boxes and mix them during the installation to ensure blending
• Once tiles have been laid ensure they are protected from damage by other tradespersons to handover to the owner