The gentle curved backrest combined with the soft square edge styling of the Ravello freestanding bath offers a bold, modern focal point for your bathroom. The elegant design is formed in a single casting in our premium QUARRYCAST® material.
The smooth bold lines of the Ravello bath from Victoria and Albert effortlessly combine with gentle curves to create a stunning bath ideal for contemporary bathrooms. The Ravello has a matching counter-top basin to seamlessly style your bathroom. Both the tub and basin are crafted from the trademark Victoria and Albert volcanic limestone and resin construction- formed from a single casting, making it harder and more durable than acrylic baths. The Quarrycast material is warm to the touch, highly insulated, strong and very easy to care for. Matching Ravello 60 basin also available.
- Height . 597mm
- Width . 753mm
- Depth . 473mm
- Length . 1743mm
- Void Space . 94mm
- Weight Empty . 81kg
- Capacity . 289L
25 Year Guarantee
Victoria + Albert QUARRYCAST®
A naturally superior bath: It may sound obvious, but not all baths are created equally. At Victoria and Albert we are passionate about our unique QUARRYCAST® material. QUARRYCAST® is made from finely ground Volcanic Limestone™ mixed with resin. As the stone-rich alternative to both cast iron and acrylic, QUARRYCAST® is hand finished and cast as a single piece.
Our unique material is packed with naturally desirable properties:
- Warm – Due to the quality of the QUARRYCAST® material, it has high insulation properties and is warm to the touch.
- Beautiful – The Volcanic Limestone™ mineral delivers a naturally white, gloss finish, offering excellent stain resistance.
- Strong – Our raw material has special needle-like particles formed by the rock undergoing superheating. When mixed with resin, these bond together to create an incredibly strong web. As well as being naturally white and naturally harder than acrylic, this makes QUARRYCAST® incredibly strong and ensures no creaking or flexing of our baths.
- Renewable – Easy clean surface – as the material is solid and consistent all the way through, internal scratches simply polish out.
- Practical – Drillable for unique tapware installation.
- Unique – Hand finished semi-gloss interior — exterior can be painted or personalised after purchase.
- Lasting – 25 year consumer guarantee
What is Volcanic Limestone™
Volcanic Limestone™ is Victoria + Albert’s proprietary name for the very special white rock that is perfect for making bathroom products. This is formed when the elemental forces associated with liquid magma acts upon surrounding soft, chalky limestone. The immense heat and pressure from the magma transforms the neighbouring rock into a new material made up of incredibly hard strands.
Victoria + Albert blends milled Volcanic Limestone™ with high quality resin to bind these strands into a complex 3D matrix. The finished result is QUARRYCAST® – a world class composite with an exceptional strength to
Learn more about its unique properties here.