Introducing one of the world's safest showering experiences; designed to be equally beautiful and functional.
Featuring temperature sensing technology, the Meir thermostatic mixer (TMV) automatically maintains a consistent temperature by responding instantly to changing temperatures and pressures, creating a safe, controlled and comfortable showering experience.
The built-in anti-scald safety valve dramatically reduces the risk of scalding, while the intelligent safety override prevents accidentally setting the water temperature above 38 degrees.
With a high water flow rate design (even at low pressure), the TMV product range by Meir can be used across numerous applications and in most countries around the world.
SUMMARY & SPECIFICATIONS
– Dual water outlet with diverter
– Solid DZR brass core protects against corrosion
– Includes Meir's ‘Safety 38’ switch to protect against scalding
– Operating Pressure: 50 kPa to 300kPa (1/2 bar to 3 bar)
– Maximum static pressure: 500kPa (5 bar)
– Maximum hot water temperature: 70°C
– Minimum wall depth including wall finish thickness: 72mm
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
WARRANTY & CARE
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- 12 months parts and labour
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used