This versatile pedestal type 4.5/3L dual flush Care 400 toilet suite features a vitreous china care cistern with raised push buttons and a concealed trap care pan to facilitate easy cleaning. The Care 400 suite is designed to provide extra support for people with ambulant disabilities with a raised seat height of between 460-480mm and chrome raised height buttons. Ideal for use by those with ambulant disabilities, restricted movement and wheel-chair users including wheeled commode chairs.
- Can be installed to comply to Sanitary Compartment for People with Ambulant Disabilities. Backrest not required for Ambulant AS1428.1 applications
- Trident concealed S trap Care pan
- Sovereign Care bottom inlet vitreous china cistern
- Includes Caravelle Care single flap seat in either white, sorrento blue or anthracite grey, or double flap seat in either white or sorrento blue
- Metal chrome plated raised height care buttons
- Includes extended mid level flush pipe
- WELS 4 star rated, 4.5/3L (3.5L avg/flush)