Now in a completely matte finish inside and out, the gorgeous Barcelona 2 bath from Victoria and Albert follows the same design aesthetic as the popular Barcelona bath, but with more compact dimensions. The bath also features a void space underneath for waste plumbing. It’s ergonomic backrests make it a bath that must be experienced to be appreciated. It features an ultra-contemporary free-standing design carved from a single casting of rare volcanic limestone and resin and boasts an easy to clean high-gloss finish. An added bonus is the flexibility to paint or stencil the exterior of the bath for a truly personalised showpiece. The ample proportions and generous double ended backrests make it a perfect dual soaker bath for families. Matching basins also available: Barcelona 48 Basin , Barcelona 55 Basin andBarcelona 64 Basin. Also available, the Barcelona 3 Bath and the standard Barcelona 2 bath in QUARRYCAST® white gloss finish.
- Height . 535mm
- Width . 806mm
- Depth . 526mm
- Length . 1698mm
- Weight Empty . 87kg
- Capacity . 305L
25 Year Guarantee
Victoria + Albert QUARRYCAST®
A naturally superior bath: It may sound obvious, but not all baths are created equally. At Victoria + Albert we are passionate about our unique QUARRYCAST® material. QUARRYCAST® is made from finely ground Volcanic Limestone™ mixed with resin. As the stone-rich alternative to both cast iron and acrylic, QUARRYCAST® is hand finished and cast as a single piece.
Our unique material is packed with naturally desirable properties:
- Warm – Due to the quality of the QUARRYCAST® material, it has high insulation properties and is warm to the touch.
- Beautiful – The Volcanic Limestone™ mineral delivers a naturally white, gloss finish, offering excellent stain resistance.
- Strong – Our raw material has special needle-like particles formed by the rock undergoing superheating. When mixed with resin, these bond together to create an incredibly strong web. As well as being naturally white and naturally harder than acrylic, this makes QUARRYCAST® incredibly strong and ensures no creaking or flexing of our baths.
- Renewable – Easy clean surface – as the material is solid and consistent all the way through, internal scratches simply polish out.
- Practical – Drillable for unique tapware installation.
- Unique – Hand finished semi-gloss interior — exterior can be painted or personalised after purchase.
- Lasting – 25 year consumer guarantee
What is Volcanic Limestone™
Volcanic Limestone™ is Victoria + Albert’s proprietary name for the very special white rock that is perfect for making bathroom products. This is formed when the elemental forces associated with liquid magma acts upon surrounding soft, chalky limestone. The immense heat and pressure from the magma transforms the neighbouring rock into a new material made up of incredibly hard strands.
Victoria + Albert blends milled Volcanic Limestone™ with high quality resin to bind these strands into a complex 3D matrix. The finished result is QUARRYCAST® – a world class composite with an exceptional strength to
Learn more about its unique properties here.